Want to Meet The Presidents of the Unites States? All of them?
If you do, consider interviewing them at the National Portrait Gallery.
That’s right. We’re suggesting you interview men in paintings. We think you’ll be very surprised at what you discover if you do!! Portraits have much to say, if you really listen.
It’s great fun getting to see what our early presidents looked like and how they dressed. Picture your husband, father, brother, son --- in ruffles. And then there are the wigs!
Here are a few questions to “ask” former US Presidents in portrait:
· Did you enjoy being president? Really?
· What was the best part about being presidents?
· What was the worst part about being president?
· What did you do before you became President of the United States?
· What part of your former life (career and home) did you bring with you to the job of president?
Wonder how all these people in the Portrait Gallery ever sat still long enough to have their portraits painted --- or did they? Hmmm?